Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Motivational Monday - 7/2/12

Ok, so shoot me. My "Motivational Monday" is actually a "Too-Late Tuesday", lol. But see...I threw my back out Sunday morning. I tried telling my body "No, you will not be defined by this! You're stronger than a hurt back!"

Turns out.............. I was wrong. VERY wrong.

Never realized how true this was...
Thrown-out backs are nothing to mess with. I've been on muscle relaxers and hydrocodone for two days and the heating pad has become my best friend. Yesterday I had to call out from work bc I couldn't even get out of bed by myself. And honestly, I shouldn't even be here today. It's just, I have TONS of work to do, and we've already got tomorrow off since it's July 4th (which I could not be happier about right now!)

I can barely walk today, and sitting in this chair is excrutiating, and I just want to go home, but I'm trying not to complain. It's funny; this whole thing has really made me want to work out, and it's made me realize that we can't take for granted that we CAN work out. So get out there and DO it!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment