Monday, June 25, 2012

Motivational Monday - 6/25/12

So! Last week was really rough for me. Usually, I'm an open book, but this is a little too personal even for me. There are only a handful of people who know, and to those people, I just want to say thank you. I don't know how I would have made it through without you.

Thursday and Friday were spent in a fog...honestly, I wasn't eating much and about the only thing I could manage to get down was white bread and peanut butter, lol. Saturday and Sunday were actually pretty good - perfect days food wise, my mood was better, and I even spent 50 mins on the stationary bike on Sunday.

And now, I finally feel like my old self again, like I could conquer the world!!! :^) Man, funks can be so hard to come out of once you're there. But I just need to remember everything below!

No comments:

Post a Comment