Monday, July 9, 2012

Motivational Monday - 7/9/12

Well, ladies and gentleman, today is the Eve of my 30th birthday. And you know what? I'm lovin' it.

I feel more loved right now than I ever have in my WHOLE life. On Saturday, my friends threw me a birthday party with a bunch of my friends from GA & FL all together. It was more amazing than I could even begin to describe here. Here are a couple of photos...well, several photos. I couldn't narrow it down, lol.

me and Adrian

Wendy and Dailyn

me and Luc

me and Mike <3

me and my twinnie Amy!

all the kids

me and Christi

me, Kayla, and Amy

Mike and Andrew

EVERYBODY! I love this pic...

Ok, ok....enough of that. Motivational Monday - getting to it!

So, with my back still not being completely healed, I'm not able to work out. Although I'm hoping to be cleared to at least WALK by Thursday... But that doesn't mean that I can't eat right, and drink the water I need to, and get enough sleep, etc.


And as soon as I'm cleared - I will be taking it easy - but it's ON!!!




2 comments:

  1. Cute blog I may be able to help ya with your goal on my blog girly!! Come and check it out :)

    http://abpetite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete