Thursday, June 7, 2012

Holy cow! I've gone viral!

Well, ladies (and gents, if any see this).....it seems that I'm getting more traffic on my blog now. Which is friggin awesome, if I do say so myself!

I think a lot of people are traveling from Pinterest to my recipe blog, then clicking on the "Future Skinny Bitch Weight Loss Blog" tab that sends you over here. This section is way more intimate and personal than the recipe side, so be gentle! LOL

Since I'm getting so many new people stumbling across my site, I figured I'd do an intro. You can read back through old posts to see where I started and where I'm currently at with my weight loss, but I wanted you guys to know a bit about my personality too ('cause, ya know, it ain't all about looks...). So I asked a bunch of my friends (on the weight loss website I'm a member of, and in real life haha) how they would describe me. They made me laugh out loud at some of their responses. All their answers are below - the good, the bad, and the ugly!

Nicole said:
"You love quinoa! and I just now learned how to pronounce it because of your post :D"

Haha, actually, I've never tried quinoa,
but I want to! She thought this bc I
posted something about a guy on
The Bachelorette pronoucing it wrong, lol.

Amy said:
"Hmmmmm..... Let's see: Outgoing, hardworking, funny, compassionate, great cook, talented photographer, positive attitude"


This is so super-sweet.
I work my hardest
at being all those.

Amanda said:
"I know you are headstrong, determined, & a born leader. I know you love your husband and want the best for him. I know you are passionate about succeeding. I know you are so dedicated to beating this that you got a tattoo with your starting weight....then found out your scale went bad and have plans to correct the # on the tat! I know that you have strength I admire in that situation....if that had happened to me...I would be humiliated and soooo depressed. I know you are a hard worker and encourage those around you to do the same!!"

Wow, I love this. It's crazy how well
people can know you, who you've
never even met. I'm totally touched.

Charmaine said:
"One word: DETERMINED."

You're damn right I am.  :^)

Sarah #1 said:
"You are kind, generous, and brave. Above all else, you are real with yourself and those around you."

The one thing I will NEVER be is fake.
This is me. The real me.
That's all I've got to be! 

Judy said:
"Organized, Hard working, Great sense of humor, loves to blog, has recipes on Pinterest, dog lover, great motivater. Wow, I have lots of impressions for never having met you in person!!"

Haha, she does, for sure.
And it's awesome. 

Sarah #2 said:
"Wonderful friend, loves dogs, loves mushrooms, a twin, hard worker, motivator, inspiration, likes to accessorize."

Sarah and I have known each other for
a while now, and she loves broccoli as much
as I love mushrooms - which is a LOOOOT!
And yep, I have an identical twin sis who
I'd do anything for. Love ya, Ames!

Alicia said:
"I'm still learning...but this is what I've got so far! You love your pups, you enjoy trying out new recipes and sharing them with people. You enjoy doing photography and blogging :) You hate cooked carrots but will eat raw ones with peanut butter (ewww haha) and you have a known addiction to Hardee's that you will soon be into a 12 step program for :) Love ya hun!!"

This was my fave response, I think.
It literally had me laughing out loud!
Alicia's one of my closest friends
and biggest supporters nowadays.
And it's true... have you guys ever
had a butter biscuit from Hardee's?
If you haven't, don't. They're crazy
good, and yes, I'm addicted.
HAHA!


And to put a face with a name, this is me! Hope to see everybody back here, and subscribe please! (top right of the page)


And just for fun, here's ZOMBIE Ali! :^)





No comments:

Post a Comment