Monday, August 6, 2012

Motivational Monday - 8/6/12

The countdowns have started!

25 days until vacation, where we will need the endurance to walk miles and miles of downtown Atlanta streets.

54 days until Destinee and I do our 5k!!!

Could not be more excited for both! :)

I didn't wake up once and go to the gym BEFORE work last week. Ahhhh, my intentions were good, but I just like my sleep too much. There, I've said it.

But for some reason, I woke up at 4am this morning and couldn't go back to sleep. So at 5:15, I made the decision to get up and go to the gym! ***pats myself on back*** I actually GOT to the gym at 5:40am. I'm so proud of myself!!!


I'll definitely be going to bed (and spending the rest of my day) with a little extra satisfaction.

I did 1.5 miles in 33 mins, which isn't "fast" by any means, but it burned off 354 cals so I'm totally cool with that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment