Wednesday, January 16, 2013

January Has Been Good To Me

So life has kinda calmed down for me and I'm loving it. What a whirlwind it was there for a while...I couldn't keep up! Some of the decisions I was making didn't even feel like me. There were times I didn't recognize even the slightest bit of Ali anymore.

I'm back to making healthy food decisions, and I'm still losing weight (even if it's slowly). I'm moving out of my best friend's apartment and into another friend's house on Feb 1, and will probably start playing tennis again. I really loved it before, so I'm looking forward to it. :)

I'm super excited to start my new life in GA on March 16 and continue on the road to becoming a better me!!! There are new love and life opportunities out there, and I'm gonna start living life to the fullest!

No comments:

Post a Comment